This is the blog for research, development and professional learning at the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk Schools Alliance.
Our five focus areas are below. Follow the links above to find articles for each area.
- supporting and improving the attainment and progress of disadvantaged and underachieving pupils, including PP and SEND
- cognition, including memory, knowledge building, skills and thinking
- assessment, including AfL, summative assessment, classroom practice and whole school systems
- attitudes and relationships for learning, including resilience, engagement, character, motivation, self-esteem, teacher-pupil relationships, etc.
- personalised learning, including differentiation, stretch and challenge